Board of Directors
- Board Chair — Eileen Owens, beef
- Vice Chair — Dr. Susan Kerr DVM, all livestock species
- Secretary/Treasurer — Judy Hossner Grange
- Directors —
- Cheryl DeHaan, Dairy
- Linda Henderson, beef
- Susan Taylor, beef
- Katy Cavanaugh, active school teacher, beef
- Judy Hossner – Grange Representative
- Pam Watson – WSU Representative, poultry
- Chris Mertz – USDA/NASS Representative
- Dennis Koong- USDA/NASS Representative
- Chris Iberle – WSDA Farm to School & Value Chains Specialist
- Marie Shankle - vegetable, livestock
- Louise Acheson - beef
- Robyn Meenach, canola, small grains
- Public Relations & Promotions Manager — Kristen Hinton-Vanvalkenburg
WAIC is a nonprofit association governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Meetings are open to anyone interested in furthering the organization's goals. Directorships are chosen from the following areas:
- Full-time producers, active or retired, representing different types of production.
- Representatives of Washington State Agricultural Commodity Commissions.
- Representatives of Washington based farm organizations.
- Representatives of agri-business sectors that support production, processing, marketing and transportation.
- Community Members interested in promoting Agricultural Literacy