Board of Directors
- Co Board Chairs — Susan Taylor and Cheryl DeHaan
- Vice Chair — Pam Watson
- Secretary/Treasurer — Judy Hossner
- Directors —
- Cheryl DeHaan, Dairy
- Bev Allenbaugh, Washington Cattlewomen
- Eileen Owens, beef
- Katy Cavanaugh, active school teacher, beef
- Judy Hossner – Washington State Grange Representative
- Pam Watson – WSU Representative, poultry
- Dennis Koong- USDA/NASS Representative
- Kristin Hinton Vanvalkenburg, Agricultural Education Teacher
- Public Relations & Promotions Administrator — Alisha Klein
- Ag @School Editor — Kristen Hinton Vanvalkenburg
WAIC is a nonprofit association governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Meetings are open to anyone interested in furthering the organization's goals. Directorships are chosen from the following areas:
- Full-time producers, active or retired, representing different types of production.
- Representatives of Washington State Agricultural Commodity Commissions.
- Representatives of Washington based farm organizations.
- Representatives of agri-business sectors that support production, processing, marketing and transportation.
- Community Members interested in promoting Agricultural Literacy